Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

based on experience yan.... courts are too clogged... lalo na dahil sa mga drug cases na halos lahat dismissed din sa end dahil either walang basis, inosente yung kinasuhan o technicality dahil sa poor preparation ng evidence ng mga pulis.... pero for the meantime, kulong pa rin mga kawawang mga inosente

ano ba ang ibig mong sabihin ng piitan, city or local jails lang? hindi piitan ang bilibid?

by the way, napupuno na rin ang bilibid

ewan ko lang, ha?

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/04/13/18/duterte-to-icc-probers-i-will-arrest-you

wow!! dami ng promises na natupad, yung iba pa nga sa listahan, pending pa rin.

may sinabi ba kong natupad na lahat? para yan dun sa isa na nagsabi walang natupad kahit isa.

eepal lang sablay pa. lol

saka madami yang article na yan wag ka mag rely sa isang post ko lang, wag tamad. lol

eto bigyan pa kita isa - your welcome

http://verafiles.org/articles/sona-promise-tracker-infrastructure

Edited by daphne loves derby

based on experience yan.... courts are too clogged... lalo na dahil sa mga drug cases na halos lahat dismissed din sa end dahil either walang basis, inosente yung kinasuhan o technicality dahil sa poor preparation ng evidence ng mga pulis.... pero for the meantime, kulong pa rin mga kawawang mga inosente

ano ba ang ibig mong sabihin ng piitan, city or local jails lang? hindi piitan ang bilibid?

by the way, napupuno na rin ang bilibid

city jails lng... gusto ni PDUTS hulihin lahat lol

Asking a question to validate your statement does not make my question stupid. Your defensive reply instead if answering the question directly invalidates your statement.

Duterte never stopped the ICC from investigating. I am not apologizing for Duterte. Just stating facts.

Its a dumb question because it is not relevant to my argument.

Your answer, by the way, is also dumb because I never mentioned anything about Duterte "stopping" the investigation.

Duterte couldn't stop the investigation if he wanted to. It is not his decision to make. He can try to prevent it by threats, but to make the decision not investigate is not in his power.

Edited by juan t

yes, the yellows...

.....and the EU ...and the ICC... and the UN... and the Catholic Church... and many other Filipino citizens who are not yellows.

This was your reply to my post and I asked you how many by giving me a ballpark figure. Not answering my question invalidates this post of yours which makes it look stupid.

Your answer, by the way, is also dumb because I never mentioned anything about Duterte "stopping" the investigation.

Duterte couldn't stop the investigation if he wanted to. It is not his decision to make. He can try to prevent it by threats, but to make the decision not investigate is not in his power.

This is what you posted " If Duterte is innocent, then why doesnt he just let the ICC investigate?". I said that Duterte never stopped that entity from investigating. Don't make a lame excuse. Huling-huli ka na, magpapalusot ka pa.

Ganun ba? So if he could not stop the investigation, why don't they investigate? Threatening to slap someone is not a grave threat. You are only weakening your argument with this post.

Edited by will robie

i just notice that those who compare duterte's admin to pnoy's admin can only speak one general terms as to making more accomplishments......

wala naman maipakitang specifics.

Mag back read ka ng konti, makikita mo sa mga previous posts ko at ni Daphne. Alam ko, pro Binay ka, tulad ko. Pero naka-move-on na ako. Binay could have been the better administrator had he won. But his presidential career is over. Move-on ka na rin.

Pnoy's admin is the worst when it comes to implementing infrastructure projects. Any other administration, except Cory's, would outperform his term.

Edited by camiar

This is what you posted " If Duterte is innocent, then why doesnt he just let the ICC investigate?". I said that Duterte never stopped that entity from investigating. Don't make a lame excuse. Huling-huli ka na, magpapalusot ka pa.

Ganun ba? So if he could not stop the investigation, why don't they investigate? Threatening to slap someone is not a grave threat. You are only weakening your argument with this post.

Stop spinning this conversation and take your troll tactics somewhere else.

First you put words in my mouth, now you try to change the context of my statement.

This is what I really said:

If Duterte is innocent, then why doesnt he just let the ICC investigate? Why does he have to threaten them with slaps or arrests?

Just let them do their job. No need for curses and threats. No need for disrespecting the religious beliefs of others. Simple lang diba?

Now as to why the ICC has not yet investigated, I don't know.

Stop spinning this conversation and take your troll tactics somewhere else.

First you put words in my mouth, now you try to change the context of my statement.

This is what I really said:

Pointing out your posts is not trolling. You said that my answer was dumb and when I pointed out your post which my answer alluded to, magpapalusot ka at magsasabing troll tactics. Kung napahiya ka, tanggapin mo. Nagpapalusot ka pa kahit huling-huli na yung post mo.

Edited by will robie

Ewan ko lang din. Which is which?

yung sa CNN, feb 2018

yung sa ABS CBn april 2018

alam nyo naman ang mahal na pangulo, daig pa ang babaeng may toyo

pabago bago ang isip

Brod atty. Jopoc so did duterte stopped the ICC? Sino sa inyu ni will robie ngayun ang nagsasabi ng totoo?

malalaman natin paglabas ng results ng ICC investigation.....

Mag back read ka ng konti, makikita mo sa mga previous posts ko at ni Daphne. Alam ko, pro Binay ka, tulad ko. Pero naka-move-on na ako. Binay could have been the better administrator had he won. But his presidential career is over. Move-on ka na rin.

Pnoy's admin is the worst when it comes to implementing infrastructure projects. Any other administration, except Cory's, would outperform his term.

matagal na akong naka move on..... susmaryosep....

hindi porket kritiko ako eh maka binay pa rin ako..... hindi ba pwede makabansa naman?

parang gusto nyo kayo lang ang tama eh!

sige nga... give me a detailed comparison ng Pnoy vs Digong admin., wag puro general terms.....

city jails lng... gusto ni PDUTS hulihin lahat lol

ok

may sinabi ba kong natupad na lahat? para yan dun sa isa na nagsabi walang natupad kahit isa.

eepal lang sablay pa. lol

saka madami yang article na yan wag ka mag rely sa isang post ko lang, wag tamad. lol

eto bigyan pa kita isa - your welcome

http://verafiles.org/articles/sona-promise-tracker-infrastructure

uulitin ko na lang sinabi ko

WOW, DAMI NG PROMISES NA NATUPAD!!!

malalaman natin paglabas ng results ng ICC investigation.....

Brad ang pinag uusapan nyu ni will kung ginawa naba ni duterte ang pag "stopped", while you posted an article duterte claiming "he will". Wag na tayong mag paikot ikot dito. Sino sa inyu nag sasabi ng current facts? Wag mo sasabihin hihintayin pa natin ang result.

ok

uulitin ko na lang sinabi ko

WOW, DAMI NG PROMISES NA NATUPAD!!!

sarcastic si attorney oh. lol

sabagay kokonti nga naman yung "at least 60" sa loob ng 2 taon ano? :lol: :lol: :lol:

SONA PROMISE TRACKER: President Duterte has made some 60 promises in his two previous SONAs. Today, he delivers his #SONA2018 with a mixed record. Find out how he fared overall with VERA Files Fact Check’s SONA Promise Tracker.

SONA Promise Tracker

VERA Files tracks the promises President Rodrigo Duterte during his State of the Nation Addresses (SONA).

http://verafiles.org/specials/sona-promise-tracker-1

oh miss tk21, para sayo oh dagdag kaalaman - your welcome!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:P

a lot more MUST still be done, a lot is expected from him (lalong lalo na by the haters)

thats why today's SONA is important to know what are his administrations upcoming plans for the remaining years (and current problems like inflation, peso depreciation, increasing gap of rich vs poor, etc)

Edited by daphne loves derby

sarcastic si attorney oh. lol

sabagay kokonti nga naman yung "at least 60" sa loob ng 2 taon ano? :lol: :lol: :lol:

SONA PROMISE TRACKER: President Duterte has made some 60 promises in his two previous SONAs. Today, he delivers his #SONA2018 with a mixed record. Find out how he fared overall with VERA Files Fact Check’s SONA Promise Tracker.

SONA Promise Tracker

VERA Files tracks the promises President Rodrigo Duterte during his State of the Nation Addresses (SONA).

http://verafiles.org/specials/sona-promise-tracker-1

oh miss tk21, para sayo oh dagdag kaalaman - your welcome!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:P

a lot more MUST still be done, a lot is expected from him (lalong lalo na by the haters)

thats why today's SONA is important to know what are his administrations upcoming plans for the remaining years (and current problems like inflation, peso depreciation, increasing gap of rich vs poor, etc)

i wont argue with you that there are accomplishments..... im sure duterte lovers will always be satisfied on what he does or do not do.... that is your god given right, and if you are happy with it, go ahead my dear friend....... accept his as the messiah of the philippines....

Brad ang pinag uusapan nyu ni will kung ginawa naba ni duterte ang pag "stopped", while you posted an article duterte claiming "he will". Wag na tayong mag paikot ikot dito. Sino sa inyu nag sasabi ng current facts? Wag mo sasabihin hihintayin pa natin ang result.

point ko dun ay hindi ko alam kung talagang pinigilan nya o hindi... im just pointing out that your beloved digong said that he will arrest the ICC if they investigate here.

so wait na lang natin report, brad.

yung sa CNN, feb 2018

yung sa ABS CBn april 2018

alam nyo naman ang mahal na pangulo, daig pa ang babaeng may toyo

pabago bago ang isip

Since your article is later than mine, then it supersedes what I showed. However, in the article that you showed, Duterte is right that the ICC has no basis, hence, his arrest threat has credence.

Edited by will robie

Since your article is later than mine, then it supersedes what I showed. However, in the article that you showed, Duterte is right that the ICC has no basis, hence, his arrest threat has credence.

that is not the point... i am just correcting you that your beloved digong is stopping the investigation...

has no basis? let the ICC decide on that. lahat naman ng sinampahan dun, sinasabi no basis.....

that is not the point... i am just correcting you that your beloved digong is stopping the investigation...

has no basis? let the ICC decide on that. lahat naman ng sinampahan dun, sinasabi no basis.....

If you read what I said first that since your article is later than mine, then yours supersedes my article. Gets? In other words, I conceded to your article. Anong what is not the point sa sinabi ko? Your second sentence clearly reeks of your being anti-Duterte. Hindi mo lang man kinonsider ang sinabi ni Duterte.

If you read what I said first that since your article is later than mine, then yours supersedes my article. Gets? In other words, I conceded to your article. Anong what is not the point sa sinabi ko? Your second sentence clearly reeks of your being anti-Duterte. Hindi mo lang man kinonsider ang sinabi ni Duterte.

what is there to consider?? that he will arrest the ICC for investigating?

please tell me, what crime do they commit if they will investigate in the philippines?

what is there to consider?? that he will arrest the ICC for investigating?

please tell me, what crime do they commit if they will investigate in the philippines?

Here is an excerpt from the article you posted to answer your question:

"You can't exercise any proceedings here without basis. That is illegal and I will arrest you," he said.

Duterte said the war crimes tribunal has no authority because "the Philippines was never a member of that ICC."

Its membership in the Rome Statute, he said, did not take effect because there was no publication in the Official Gazette or any newspaper of general circulation.

"If there's no publication, it's as if there's no law at all," he said.

"Ikaw Ms. Fatou (Bensouda), 'wag kang pumunta dito because I will bar you, not because I am afraid of you, I said because you will never have jurisdiction over my person. Not in a million years."

So tell me, mali ba si Duterte?

Edited by will robie

Here is an excerpt from the article you posted to answer your question:

So tell me, mali ba si Duterte?

so porket illegal (assuming it is), pwede nang umaresto?

anong crime ang committed, investigating without jurisdiction????

please enlighten me

Duterte is a lawyer and I trust his word regarding this issue. Ano nangyari sa investigation? Nawala parang bula.

that is what blind followers do..... trust without any basis... just because he is a lawyer, does not mean he is correct.....

in court pa lang, lagi may 2 opposing lawyers, and 1 is always found to be incorrect.

there are many other lawyers disputing his position, by the way.

nawala? o baka naman tahimik lang.... hindi naman yan telenovela o reality show na nasa TV bawat galaw