Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

that is what blind followers do..... trust without any basis... just because he is a lawyer, does not mean he is correct.....

in court pa lang, lagi may 2 opposing lawyers, and 1 is always found to be incorrect.

there are many other lawyers disputing his position, by the way.

nawala? o baka naman tahimik lang.... hindi naman yan telenovela o reality show na nasa TV bawat galaw

What is the basis of the ICC? Trillanes? Did they do an in-depth investigation before alleging that Duterte committed a crime? If you think I am a blind follower, opinion mo yan but the ICC has no basis. Move on ka na. Your candidate got beaten. Kung meron kang dapat pagbuntunan ng galit mo, ibaling mo sa mga dilawan because they were successful in their hatchet job on Binay.

What is the basis of the ICC? Trillanes? Did they do an in-depth investigation before alleging that Duterte committed a crime? If you think I am a blind follower, opinion mo yan but the ICC has no basis. Move on ka na. Your candidate got beaten. Kung meron kang dapat pagbuntunan ng galit mo, ibaling mo sa mga dilawan because they were successful in their hatchet job on Binay.

kawawa ka naman, stucked sa 2016....... wala ako paki sa dilawan o kay binay.... sa bayan ako may pakialam.

please explain why the ICC has no basis.... sinabi ba ng ICC na si trillanes ang basis nila? kelan? saan?

kawawa ka naman, stucked sa 2016....... wala ako paki sa dilawan o kay binay.... sa bayan ako may pakialam.

please explain why the ICC has no basis.... sinabi ba ng ICC na si trillanes ang basis nila? kelan? saan?

Really? Duterte has done a lot for the country and you can’t get over the alleged EJK which has not been proven. Think of what Duterte has done for the country. My only complaint with Duterte is his inaction on telling the senate on the emergency powers for traffic. Move on ka na.

Really? Duterte has done a lot for the country and you can’t get over the alleged EJK which has not been proven. Think of what Duterte has done for the country. My only complaint with Duterte is his inaction on telling the senate on the emergency powers for traffic. Move on ka na.

i dont know... a 30 minute SONA (the shortest in the history) speaks well of lack of achievement... you think?

not saying that digong has done no good.... but he has done a lot of bad too..... dont tell me wala other that the "emergency powers for traffic" which is not necessary....

traffic is resolved by building more roads and good commute.... 2 years na sya, yung MRT problem andyan pa rin.... sisi pa rin sa aquino administration.... susmaryosep

hindi ka ba apektado ng SONA, rising prices of necessities, at inflation sa pinas? if not, good for you.

pero teka... nilayo mo usapan

please explain naman bakit walang basis ang ICC. i wanna hear it from you.

if you can give me a good explanation, i will agree.... pramis

Edited by jopoc

i dont know... a 30 minute SONA (the shortest in the history) speaks well of lack of achievement... you think?

It's not about the length of the SONA. It's about what he did. At least, hindi naninira si Duterte sa SONA unlike his predecessor who liked taking cheap shots at GMA in his SONA speeches.

not saying that digong has done no good.... but he has done a lot of bad too..... dont tell me wala other that the "emergency powers for traffic" which is not necessary....

traffic is resolved by building more roads and good commute.... 2 years na sya, yung MRT problem andyan pa rin.... sisi pa rin sa aquino administration.... susmaryosep

Like what bad has he done? The alleged EJKs which have not been proven?

Yes, wala talaga aside from the emergency powers for traffic. If you think it's not necessary, then you're the only one I know who does not complain about traffic.

Building more roads? Isn't Duterte doing that? Until those roads are done, then Duterte needs emergency powers for traffic.

Regarding the MRT, wasn't the Aquino administration responsible for the s@%t the MRT is in?

hindi ka ba apektado ng SONA, rising prices of necessities, at inflation sa pinas? if not, good for you.

pero teka... nilayo mo usapan

please explain naman bakit walang basis ang ICC. i wanna hear it from you.

if you can give me a good explanation, i will agree.... pramis

With regards to the rising prices, I can manage.

First of all, there is really no basis. If there was, I don't know what the basis is. If you know, I wanna hear it because all I have been hearing are allegations toward Duterte with no incontrovertible evidence.

It's not about the length of the SONA. It's about what he did. At least, hindi naninira si Duterte sa SONA unlike his predecessor who liked taking cheap shots at GMA in his SONA speeches.

Oh you got one thing right: hindi niya sinisiraan si GMA dun sa huling SONA. Pero the SONA before that, nun 2017, puro paninira kaya ginagawa niya sa UN observers. Hindi lang siniraan... pinagmumumura pa... sa SONA.

• Like (+1) 1

Oh you got one thing right: hindi niya sinisiraan si GMA dun sa huling SONA. Pero the SONA before that, nun 2017, puro paninira kaya ginagawa niya sa UN observers. Hindi lang siniraan... pinagmumumura pa... sa SONA.

Is Aquino the UN? Did Duterte criticize Aquino in any of his SONAs? Ano naman dapat siraan ni Duterte sa UN when the UN is not part of what is happening to the country? State of the Nation address at walang pakialam ang UN dun. Another off-tangent post. But then again, that is the norm of your posts. Bago ka makisawsaw, basahin at intindihin mo muna ano pinagpopost ko at huwag quote ng quote. Kaya ka tinatawag ng kung ano ano ng mga poster dito. Hindi ka bagay sa section na ito. Kitang-kita naman sa mga post mong sablay na sablay at katawa tawa. :lol:

Edited by will robie

Review your post: “hindi naninira si Duterte sa SONA”. At yun supporting comparative statement mo: “(Noynoy) liked taking cheaps shots at GMA in his SONA seeches”.

Meaning you’re referring to all of Duterte’s SONA speeches. I would just like to remind you 2018 SONA was an exception to the rule na “wala siyang siniraan” sa mga speeches niya.

What’s there to understand? Seems pretty clear.

Review your post: “hindi naninira si Duterte sa SONA”. At yun supporting comparative statement mo: “(Noynoy) liked taking cheaps shots at GMA in his SONA seeches”.

Meaning you’re referring to all of Duterte’s SONA speeches. I would just like to remind you 2018 SONA was an exception to the rule na “wala siyang siniraan” sa mga speeches niya.

What’s there to understand? Seems pretty clear.

Review my post? Understand the context of my post first. Haha! Exactly! You just supported my original statement by pointing out Aquino taking cheap shots at GMA and weakening your retort to my post further. Predecessor ba ni Duterte ang UN? Kaya nga state of the nation address at hindi state of international relations address. Again, understand the context of my post at huwag quote ng quote kung clueless ka sa context.

Edited by will robie

Wala sa post mo na kelangan predecessor ni Duterte ang kelangan nya siraan. You made a general statement. If you want to argue context, you should have crafted your sentences more clearly. Apparently, that’s not what happened.

Anong supported? So in which fictional narrative would that take place?

I do admire your creativity to craft alternate realities, though. You can now go back to your own happy place where you think you won this argument, thank you.

Wala sa post mo na kelangan predecessor ni Duterte ang kelangan nya siraan. You made a general statement. If you want to argue context, you should have crafted your sentences more clearly. Apparently, that’s not what happened.

I do admire your creativity to craft alternate realities, though. You can now go back to your own happy place where you think you won this argument, thank you.

You just supported what I said by pointing out a comparison which was exactly the context of my post. May nalalaman ka pang " you should have crafted your sentences clearly." You should have understood the context of my post. Who said anything about winning an argument? I am just replying to you because you made an off-tangent reply to my post. It is not my fault that you are clueless about the context of my post.

By the way, I am still waiting for your answer on the salary of Mocha and people who are doing a more complicated job on Mocha. May sagot ka ba or wala?

Edited by will robie

Ano kamo? Paano ma su support kaya yun? Iba talaga logic sa fictional narrative mo...

About mocha? What s there to answer? Any DDS can do her job, not many people can run the SSS. Heck you yourself can do Mocha’s job judging just from your blind devotion to anything Duterte/Marcos. That’s how low skill her job is.

Ano kamo? Paano ma su support kaya yun? Iba talaga logic sa fictional narrative mo...

About mocha? What s there to answer? Any DDS can do her job, not many people can run the SSS. Heck you yourself can do Mocha’s job judging just from your blind devotion to anything Duterte/Marcos. That’s how low skill her job is.

How is my reply fictional? Please explain.

Regarding Mocha, you just asked what's there to answer and in the same post, you answered it. You just contradicted yourself. Now regarding your answer, that reply does not remotely answer the question I asked on the other thread. Your answer was supposed to be in figures, not a lame explanation.

So tell me, what made you say that Mocha's job is low-skill? Do you have a job description of what Mocha does in the PCOO?

Edited by will robie

It is fiction because it’s all in your head. Obviously.

As for Mocha’s job description, find it yourself. I’ll give you a clue where to get it, though knowing you’re a lazy researcher (typical you): go to the freedom of information site. It’s there in all its pdf glory.

Can i ask any anti duterte people here to at least equal the amount of people mocha can interact? Clearly her capacity to cover a lot of pinoys is the main reason she was taken in. And non of you can equal that, maski sabihin na nating marami ding mali ung babae.

It is fiction because it’s all in your head. Obviously.

As for Mocha’s job description, find it yourself. I’ll give you a clue where to get it, though knowing you’re a lazy researcher (typical you): go to the freedom of information site. It’s there in all its pdf glory.

Haha! The next time you answer, be specific and not make vacuous general statements like it's fiction.

You haven't answered the question I asked on the other thread then I see this hilarious post wherein you indolently say it's in the freedom of information site. You're lambasting Mocha but you are clueless on what you are lambasting Mocha about. I was asking what made you say that Mocha's job is low skill. In other words, your opinion but you can't even give an opinion because you are clueless on what you are talking about. The next time you say something, make sure you can explain it. But then again, when did you explain eruditely anything you post?

Edited by will robie

Itagalog mo bolj. malabo sa pagkaka intindi ko ang sinasabi mo sa ingles. baka makakita ka na naman ng palusot via play of words.

you do realize that your post is outright off-topic? Or its hasn't sink in yet...that your name calling and tambay chronicles has no place in a specified thread? Kung gusto mo maintindihan Inom ka muna 3 red horse baka may pag asang pumasok sa utak mo brad :-)

• Like (+1) 2

Resorting to low attacks when being requested to clearly define your inquiry about certain ideas of yours somehow question your level of thinking.

If you really understand my inquiry you just stated your question in tagalog. but alas, you felt that i'm being off topic. but in fact, i'm not.

seeing this post of yours.... this reply of yours.... Its a pathetic attempt to look smart in front of me.

all bullcrap!

Look who's talking about low attacks...Bili ka muna mirror...pati moderator ilang beses kana pinagsasabihan dahil d ka marunong magbasa ng rules...simpleng rules sa forums.

Ikaw lang ang pathetic dito wag kana mag spread ng virus mo. Kung d mo kayang sumagot about kay mocha na point out ko wag ka papansin dyan. Its not that people attempt to look smart its just you being the other way around.

If you can nominate your ass or somebody to equal the range of reach mocha can, you are free to reply...but until then kung d mo gets ang tanung mas mabuting magbasa ka nalang ulet rules.

Haha! The next time you answer, be specific and not make vacuous general statements like it's fiction.

You haven't answered the question I asked on the other thread then I see this hilarious post wherein you indolently say it's in the freedom of information site. You're lambasting Mocha but you are clueless on what you are lambasting Mocha about. I was asking what made you say that Mocha's job is low skill. In other words, your opinion but you can't even give an opinion because you are clueless on what you are talking about. The next time you say something, make sure you can explain it. But then again, when did you explain eruditely anything you post?

What? Youre talking in circles. Maybe youre using those uncommon english vocabularies as a means to confuse people, but even without those, your logic goes off everywhere (and nowhere).

Ive already explained that mochas role is just to follow her master around... no skill needed for that. If you cant discern that from her role in pcoo (for which you asked me what her role is in pcoo... and that foi site answered), then it just proves you ate a very lazy researcher who cannot even follow simple logic.

Edited by tk421

hahaha.....

kaya nga SONA....STATE OF THE NATION address.....

sasabihin mo sa bayan mga achievements mo

Like what bad has he done? The alleged EJKs which have not been proven?

Yes, wala talaga aside from the emergency powers for traffic. If you think it's not necessary, then you're the only one I know who does not complain about traffic.

Building more roads? Isn't Duterte doing that? Until those roads are done, then Duterte needs emergency powers for traffic.

Regarding the MRT, wasn't the Aquino administration responsible for the s@%t the MRT is in?

With regards to the rising prices, I can manage.

First of all, there is really no basis. If there was, I don't know what the basis is. If you know, I wanna hear it because all I have been hearing are allegations toward Duterte with no incontrovertible evidence.

the traffic can be solved without emergency powers....

tell me, para saan ang emergency powers na yan? bakit kailangan?

kaya nga andyan ang ICC... to investigate kung meron o walang EJKs... kung wala eh di wala... hintayin na lang sasabihin nila....

sabi nga noon, kung walang itanatago, wala dapat ikatakot, diba?

about the MRT, 2 years na tayo under digong, aquino pa rin may kasalanan.... galit kay Pnoy sa paninisi kay GMA... pero ganun din ginagawa kay Pnoy.... walang pagbabago.

What? Youre talking in circles. Maybe youre using those uncommon english vocabularies as a means to confuse people, but even without those, your logic goes off everywhere (and nowhere).

Haha! Are you speaking for yourself? It's not my fault if I have wide vocabulary. My logic goes what? Hahaha! Using words that are not common in everyday use does not mean I am confusing people. Haha! You're getting off topic. Will you answer my question that I asked on the other thread or are you just clueless on what you are posting about?

Ive already explained that mochas role is just to follow her master around... no skill needed for that. If you cant discern that from her role in pcoo (for which you asked me what her role is in pcoo... and that foi site answered), then it just proves you ate a very lazy researcher who cannot even follow simple logic.

Hahaha! So according to you, her role in PCOO is to follow her master around. Hahaha! You don't belong here. Don't expect a reply from me the next time you quote me because I am convinced you are ignorant of the topics being discussed in this section. Sawa na ko kakasupalpal sayo. Don't worry. If I am bored, I might just waste my time answering your vacuous posts. :lol:
Edited by will robie

hahaha.....

kaya nga SONA....STATE OF THE NATION address.....

sasabihin mo sa bayan mga achievements mo

What does Duterte need to talk about? The "build-build-build" is there for everyone to see.

the traffic can be solved without emergency powers....

tell me, para saan ang emergency powers na yan? bakit kailangan?

Ganun ba? How?

kaya nga andyan ang ICC... to investigate kung meron o walang EJKs... kung wala eh di wala... hintayin na lang sasabihin nila....

sabi nga noon, kung walang itanatago, wala dapat ikatakot, diba?

about the MRT, 2 years na tayo under digong, aquino pa rin may kasalanan.... galit kay Pnoy sa paninisi kay GMA... pero ganun din ginagawa kay Pnoy.... walang pagbabago.

Three months na ang nakakalipas. Wala pa sinasabi ang ICC.

All I am saying is that the situation the MRT is in started with the Aquino administration. Hindi naman basta basta maayos ang MRT kung nabalahura ng husto ang MRT. Dapat isang Japanese company ang nagaayos ng mga train ng MRT kasi expertise nila yan. What did Abaya do?

Edited by will robie