LA Lakers

fire Coach Walton... make minimal changes on the roster

natalo ang Duke maglalaro pa kaya si Zion next year kay Coach K? o diretso na rin ng NBA???

Zion is way too hyped to not enter the draft this year parang Trae Young lang yan last year

I think we should give Walton a chance with an improved roster

Zion is way too hyped to not enter the draft this year parang Trae Young lang yan last year

I think we should give Walton a chance with an improved roster

Walton is not a bad coach but not really a good coach either. He's just average. Long time Laker fan Snoop dogg I think is right when he said Luke Walton is too young to coach Lebron

With the organization in disarray, it would take a miracle for the Lakers to make the playoffs, much less contend, next year. What would make a miracle?

1. Hire a topnotch GM or PBO - Morey (Hou), Presti (OKC), Ujiri (Tor), Buford (SAS) or Ainge (BOS); and,

2. Hire a coach with enough gravitas to work with Lebron and instill lost chemistry; and,

3. Be lucky to draft Zion; and,

4. Outbid everyone else to trade for Anthony Davis; and,

5. Convince a couple of top FAs to sign at a discount; and,

6. Hope for Brandon Ingram's quick recovery

Doable?

• Like (+1) 1

With the organization in disarray, it would take a miracle for the Lakers to make the playoffs, much less contend, next year. What would make a miracle?

1. Hire a topnotch GM or PBO - Morey (Hou), Presti (OKC), Ujiri (Tor), Buford (SAS) or Ainge (BOS); and,

2. Hire a coach with enough gravitas to work with Lebron and instill lost chemistry; and,

3. Be lucky to draft Zion; and,

4. Outbid everyone else to trade for Anthony Davis; and,

5. Convince a couple of top FAs to sign at a discount; and,

6. Hope for Brandon Ingram's quick recovery

Doable?

even if Ingram recovered... he will definitely be a trading chip for any team this coming summer

If they can get Durant or Davis.. Lakers can be considered a playoff team!

By the way, the Lakers are on the Top 4 seed before LeBron's Injury. I think we just need another superstar like Durant or Kawhi to bring home the Bacon.

Lakers gone fishin

Lonzo-Ball-Jeanie-Buss-LeBron-James-Magi

Nice nice nice, wala na si Coach Walton. :lol: Don't get me wrong, he is a good coach but not for the current Lakers lineup.

As for the GM, we already got Lebron hahaha :P

Edited by Sirbas