Leather Shoes

dakki

On 10/1/2021 at 2:20 PM, csb_miley said:

Dr Martens! Our shoes back in schooldays. Also my dad's fav shoes as in 10 yrs  everyday suot sa office! The one made from its main factory in the uk.

Nwala nalang ang sintas but they luk nice p nmn. 

Screenshot_20211001_142330.jpg

i have the midcut version of the same shoes.

DM, Cole Haan, Bass, Bally, Rockport

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Recently, I tried out Bata Shoes that are available locally. If I'm not mistaken, I first encountered the brand back in Thailand and recently found out that it was a Czech brand 😅 Anyhow, quality and durability on these have been great. I've been using mine for two and a half years and counting already, and it still holds up very well. Price wise, it's really affordable. Some of their models go as low as 2,500 pesos on sale days. I really recommend this brand if you're looking for something simple yet durable.

But for the higher end spectrum, I recommend Cole Haan for comfort and design. You really can't go wrong with these. For the luxury brands, I've tried Gucci, LV, Hermes, and Hugo Boss. All were great but comfort-wise, not so. 

Honorable mentions: Rockport, Florsheim, G.H. Bass

Pinaka-komportable ako noon sa old leather models ng Skechers, kaso matagal nang na-phase out. The closest for me now ay Geox kung mainstream leather shoes. Pero na-discover ko by accident yung Lasocki a couple of years ago and I was surprised how comfortable sya, so much so na eto ang daily driver ko.