Milwaukee Bucks

Alex_Corvis

• 3 weeks later...

G.A is like the 2nd coming of Kevin Durant, only bigger . If he can sustain this level of play, he can be the best player of the NBA 2k17

I respectfully disagree. Mas nacocompare ko siya as a 7 foot Russell Westbrook dahil sa kanilang style of play. Si Durant kasi finesse player while Greek Freak and Westbrook always intense at talagang go hard parati.

What I love about Giannis' game is his commitment to playing defense. His offense has improved greatly this season but the defensive skills and his length is what makes him very, very special. He can guard 4 positions (would have been 5 but I believe he still needs to bulk up to be very effective against the league's centers) and he's not afraid to really mix it up with anyone.

My only worry is that Milwaukee is a small market team and I hope they will have no big problems in keeping the team's core intact. If not that, at least keep Giannis and Middleton together.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bucks holds homecourt advantage buong playoffs hanggang NBA Finals kung makakabot sila.

Bucks in a sweep or 5 games vs Pistons sa first round dahil 4-0 sa head to head match up nila sa regular seasons.

Sa second round naman posibleng vs Celtics. Celtics in 5 or 6 sa first round vs Pacers.

Homecourt advantage naman ang Raptors sa first and second round.

Kaya malaki ang posibility na Bucks vs Raptors sa Eastern Conference Finals.

Pero bilog ang bola. Marami pwedeng mangyari.

And we (at least those of us who've watched Endgame) all know what happened to Thanos and Hulk at the end.

You can only refer to "Endgame" which I also watched. If you knew your Marvel comics, you'd know that Hulk will get clobbered by Thanos one on one. Basa basa ka muna ng Avengers at huwag puro "Endgame" lang ang reference mo.

You can only refer to "Endgame" which I also watched. If you knew your Marvel comics, you'd know that Hulk will get clobbered by Thanos one on one. Basa basa ka muna ng Avengers at huwag puro "Endgame" lang ang reference mo.

Yun oh! Daming alam ... idol!! :wub:

Anyway, on topic, I pick the Bucks to win this series. They have the best player, the better coach (for this season, at least), the best defense, an improved supporting cast, and, homecourt advantage.