Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

thanks for the advice.....

actually there was really no basis for retrenchment (something that is against the employee) they actually regularized a new batch (whic is also earning the same salary than those retrenched)

how can they then file sa NLRC?

help naman plssss......

baby_sam:

We have a Legal Aid office at the integrated bar of the philippines.. (IBP) office is at the 4th floor IBP Bldg. J. Vargas Ave. Ortigas Center PAsig City..

in front of RACKS Resto

Butsoy

The IBP Legal Aid office is one of the places you may be able to get help from. Another alternative would be to go to similar legal aid group, or if you have sufficient funds to hire a lawyer, I would suggest that you get a lawyer to file the appropriate case with the NLRC. The cost to hire a lawyer would depend on the quality of lawyer you get.

Another way to file a complaint would be to go directly to the NLRC and ask the office there the process of filing a complaint against the employee. While a lot of complainants do that, they may not really know what they are doing or if they really have any case. You've got to be careful in doing this alternative because it may make you prone to "ambulance chasers" who will make you think you have a case, when actually they are just stringing you along.

ung altec lansing dude!!! ok yun... just bought a PowerCube ng Altec... 8k... one subwoofer n 2 mains + 2 surrounds!!!

fruitloops2k3... ano ang d best n video card sa system ko???

my system is

P4 1.7Ghz

ECS P4vmm2 mainboard

256 DDRam

40G 7200Rpm

10G 5400Rpm

currently kse Inno 3D GE Force 64mb ang vid card ko eh, n im not very satisfied sa results...

does it solve the non-fluid motion problem in playing DVDs on computers? notice ko kasi not so smooth ang video ng DVD movie when played on PC eh. factor ba ang PC processor? Memory or video card? i have a 256 mb ram, pentium2 550mhz

try this of course if u have an extra 3 gigs of HDD space, i copy mo yung DVD then play it on your PC sometimes puwedeng sa dvd-rom yung problem you can use an ISO copying software found sa net, pero most probably it's the CPU and RAM

ung altec lansing dude!!! ok yun... just bought a PowerCube ng Altec... 8k... one subwoofer n 2 mains + 2 surrounds!!!

fruitloops2k3... ano ang d best n video card sa system ko???

my system is

P4 1.7Ghz

ECS P4vmm2 mainboard

256 DDRam

40G 7200Rpm

10G 5400Rpm

currently kse Inno 3D GE Force 64mb ang vid card ko eh, n im not very satisfied sa results...

there are 2 kinds of geforce cards, baka nabili mo si MX series sa akin i use geforce 4 ti4200 64mb merong 64 mb and 128 mb it costs around 6500 na lang yata, then meron din higher models which itinaas lang yung bandwidth so hindi gaanong sulit,

plus the geforce ti4200 is currently the best overclockable vid card on the market right now and thing lang lakas kumain nang power suwerete lang ako sa PSU ko kaya nakayanan lahat nang eklat ko sa PC kaya hindi ko pa ma OC

suggestion lang din kung may xtra cash ka another 256 mb ram wouldn't hurt minsan hindi lang sa video card as ram din (games like battlefield 1942 eats a lot of ram and CPU processing time)

as for the radeon 9700 may nakita ako sa isang thread na binebenta daw nang 12k personally parang bogus the cheapest you can get a card like that is around 18-20k yata, intayin na lang natin pang tapat nang nvidia sa radeon baka in 2 months lalabas na yun hehehehe plus also be on the lookout for AGP 8X boards and vidcards hanep daw yun

m using altec lansing back in th phil and cambridge soundworks here...

personally i like the way cambridge delivers... mas crisp un audio nya, perfect for playing madden2003 and need for speed2... hehehe... also a good substitute to my fuc..ed up component...

altec lansing is also a good choice so it's up to you bro...

sir butsoy tanong lang..

..been working with construction company for 6 yrs...but until now project hired kami...the contract is always for 3 consecutive months...the salary is good kaya tumagal ako dito...

...we always ask for our re-assesment of our employment status...pwero sabi nila....policy daw ng head office-japan ang hindi muna mag regular...

the time na pumasok ako sa company na ito freeze na ang regularization nila.

..may habol ba ako sa separation pay? kahit na project hired lang ako.?

many and lots of thanks....

grems

Wow!

I didn't realize there were so many lawyer Manyaks in the house. My apologies for being a bit off-topic but perhaps we can organize a mini EB for the lewd legal luminaries.

BTW, I'd like to participate/give advice on this Legal Thread but my area is Tax & Corporate Law, isn't really a very popular topic for fellow manyaks. I might end up giving the wrong or outdated advice if I venture into other areas of law. I'll watch out for questions on this topic, though.

Cheers!

Hey, count me in as another horny attorney!

Gremlins 007,

From the facts you gave, you may be considered as a regular employee because you have been working three years even though a contract may be only for 3 months. There are new jurisprudence giving you that edge. Unless I know more facts, I can't give you a definite answer.

Labor law does not provide an employer to dictate when regular status is achieved. Working one day after 6 months makes you regular by law. Labor law is construed in favor of the employee. If it was up to employers, all of us with still be considered temporary, think about it.

Hey, count me in as another horny attorney!

Gremlins 007,

From the facts you gave, you may be considered as a regular employee because you have been working three years even though a contract may be only for 3 months. There are new jurisprudence giving you that edge. Unless I know more facts, I can't give you a definite answer.

Labor law does not provide an employer to dictate when regular status is achieved. Working one day after 6 months makes you regular by law. Labor law is construed in favor of the employee. If it was up to employers, all of us with still be considered temporary, think about it.

[baby_sam:

We have a Legal Aid office at the integrated bar of the philippines.. (IBP) office is at the 4th floor IBP Bldg. J. Vargas Ave. Ortigas Center PAsig City..

in front of RACKS Resto

Butsoy

free legal aide po ba to?

free ang legal advise sa IBP NCLA ( National Committee on Legal Aid) pero pag hahawakan na ang kaso you have to pass through screening to determine if your case has mErit and you have no means to pursue it...

just go there anytime...

Butsoy..

sir butsoy tanong lang..

..been working with construction company for 6 yrs...but until now project hired kami...the contract is always for 3 consecutive months...the salary is good kaya tumagal ako dito...

...we always ask for our re-assesment of our employment status...pwero sabi nila....policy daw ng head office-japan ang hindi muna mag regular...

the time na pumasok ako sa company na ito freeze na ang regularization nila.

..may habol ba ako sa separation pay? kahit na project hired lang ako.?

many and lots of thanks....

grems

Grems:

The labor is clear on the issue of regularization... after 6 months of continuous (over)work, and your job is necessary for the company and your performance is acceptable...you have to be regularized.

pero marami pang aspeto yan... were you hired directly by the construction firm or by a contractor of the construction firm.. is your employment on a per project basis?.. etc.. etc..

but the bottom line is pag nag ka tanggalan... always complain and file your labor complaint with the NLRC in Banawe...tabla manalo ka dyan palagi.

always take a pro-active and positive stance if you believe you have the right..

Butsoy

Wow!

I didn't realize there were so many lawyer Manyaks in the house. My apologies for being a bit off-topic but perhaps we can organize a mini EB for the lewd legal luminaries.

BTW, I'd like to participate/give advice on this Legal Thread but my area is Tax & Corporate Law, isn't really a very popular topic for fellow manyaks. I might end up giving the wrong or outdated advice if I venture into other areas of law. I'll watch out for questions on this topic, though.

Cheers!

dekampanilla:

lets plan one EB for manyak lawyers...when kaya.. maybe someone could post a celfone or contact number as the over all coordinator... makiusap tayo sa mga ladies dyan.. (pa-raffle at take out natin pagkatapos... hehehehe)

of course...your advice is always welcome.... take any topic.. sabi nga nila.. pag doctors ang nagkamali sa paggagamot...PATAY ang pasyente.. PAg lawyers ang nagkamali sa kaso...Buhay ang kleyente... hahahaha

we're here for free (but quality) legal aid. specially ojn topics of tax and coporate law....madaming gusto magtanong dyan...be available please...

Hala tanong na mga katoto... at dumarami ang magagaling at manyak na abugado dito...

Butsoy

Hey,

I am for the mini EB for horny attorneys. If anyone is interested, PM me for my email addy. I am volunteering to be the coordinator for this shindig. I am free all next week except for Tuesday night.

So far we have:

Butsoy

Dekampanilla

Huxley

and maybe Hyacinth.

Should we welcome also horny law students?

any query about legal problems...? wag kang mahiya.. free legal advise ni Butsoy...

hello.

question lang po..

if someons dad(american citizen) hurts her daughter (american citizen) and beats

her up almost too often, pede ba magkaroon ng case/cases??

Beating includes banging heads on the walls, punching... locking her up..etc.. (no rape)

thanks!