Sweetest thing <3

First time I gave her a flower on valentines day. It was a double date with her sister and I bought a long stem rose with protector and put it in my bag. When she saw me at first she asked why I had a bag and I said my brother left it to me but that time she was also thinking that I had flowers on my bag to surprise her and she was smiling. When we get to the jeepney I intendedly lean on the bag to let her know that I'm just carrying a bag nothing else and she notice it. After the she feel a bit disappointed because she expect something. Then when we get to the venue where we planned to eat dinner I open my back and gave to her the rose she was very surprise thinking that I'm not going to give her a flower that day because before valentines day she already told me that she want to receive a flower for valentines day.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody said it was the sweetest thing I did cause my private life is my own. I don't like cheeky questions regarding my love life, but here it is.

I had my whole day's work, but still had some more work to be done at the office. My gf sent me a sms (during her breaktime) how tired she was that day. Her self steem seems to be at low due to her demanding boss and troubles at work. So to cheer her up, I lied to my boss that I had an urgent thing to do at home. I took a bath, scrubbed like hell, brush my teeth so many times it nearly bled, put on a nice shirt and drowned myself in perfume.

It took more than hour for the bus to arrive. It was not your usual bus, everything was squeaking, the chairs were made of wood without cushions, a lot of the bolts were half threaded, curiously sticky floors (wtf) and aircon-tinous. After that gruesome travel for one and half hour, I still needed to transfer to another bus for a 5km. Then sakay naman ng tricycle. Whew! even telling this story is hard.

I waited for her text that she's off duty and waited where she usually gets off from the bus. It took an hour of patience against those rebellious mosquitoes, a sprinkler of rain here and there while standing. I hid behind the bush so she would not see me and give her a surprise. I nearly went back home not because I had doubts if she would still arrive or maybe she already went home (maybe she forgot to txt and already fell asleep) and I lost my opportunity to surprise her. It was mainly because of some of the residents were already staring and giving me the strange looks. One barangay tanod even approached and asked ano sadya ko. Two old men that was too drunked to walk passed less than a foot in front of me. One motorcycle was frequently passing by again and again while looking at me and I told myself "Makukursunadahan ata ako". Some of the houses nearby already turned of their lights. I mustered up the courage and said "Patay kung patay". I was ready to pick a fight with anyone and to just hold my quarters.

Then finally a txt! " Pababa na po ako bus, sorry po nag aya pa mga kasama ko sa 7 eleven, bumili lang kami coffee".

While reading the txt, she already passed by me.

I slowly stalked her in a distance. There was a bit of drizzle so she was using her umbrella, luckily for me, my umbrella was the perfect camouflage. As she was nearing her house, I paced myself to close our gap. It was about 20 meters from her house when I said "psst" but she still continued to walked but a bit faster this time. And I said "psst" again, then she finally recognized me. She told me I scared her and "Kea pala ndi ka nagrereply".

I gave her my pasalubong. I wanted to kiss her or hug her at least in the rain but I didn't. I don't want her father to have the wrong impression of us nor the nosy neighbors telling some stories if we were seen doing the act. I simply said " I just wanted to see your face". I placed my hand in her forehead and using my thumb drew a cross. I smiled, turned my back and walked the opposite direction.

I traveled back home ( much horrible this time since it was already 2 am). We texted on my way back until she fell asleep.

Edited by travelmassage
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nobody said it was the sweetest thing I did cause my private life is my own. I don't like cheeky questions regarding my love life, but here it is.

I had my whole day's work, but still had some more work to be done at the office. My gf sent me a sms (during her breaktime) how tired she was that day. Her self steem seems to be at low due to her demanding boss and troubles at work. So to cheer her up, I lied to my boss that I had an urgent thing to do at home. I took a bath, scrubbed like hell, brush my teeth so many times it nearly bled, put on a nice shirt and drowned myself in perfume.

It took more than hour for the bus to arrive. It was not your usual bus, everything was squeaking, the chairs were made of wood without cushions, a lot of the bolts were half threaded, curiously sticky floors (wtf) and aircon-tinous. After that gruesome travel for one and half hour, I still needed to transfer to another bus for a 5km. Then sakay naman ng tricycle. Whew! even telling this story is hard.

I waited for her text that she's off duty and waited where she usually gets off from the bus. It took an hour of patience against those rebellious mosquitoes, a sprinkler of rain here and there while standing. I hid behind the bush so she would not see me and give her a surprise. I nearly went back home not because I had doubts if she would still arrive or maybe she already went home (maybe she forgot to txt and already fell asleep) and I lost my opportunity to surprise her. It was mainly because of some of the residents were already staring and giving me the strange looks. One barangay tanod even approached and asked ano sadya ko. Two old men that was too drunked to walk passed less than a foot in front of me. One motorcycle was frequently passing by again and again while looking at me and I told myself "Makukursunadahan ata ako". Some of the houses nearby already turned of their lights. I mustered up the courage and said "Patay kung patay". I was ready to pick a fight with anyone and to just hold my quarters.

Then finally a txt! " Pababa na po ako bus, sorry po nag aya pa mga kasama ko sa 7 eleven, bumili lang kami coffee".

While reading the txt, she already passed by me.

I slowly stalked her in a distance. There was a bit of drizzle so she was using her umbrella, luckily for me, my umbrella was the perfect camouflage. As she was nearing her house, I paced myself to close our gap. It was about 20 meters from her house when I said "psst" but she still continued to walked but a bit faster this time. And I said "psst" again, then she finally recognized me. She told me I scared her and "Kea pala ndi ka nagrereply".

I gave her my pasalubong. I wanted to kiss her or hug her at least in the rain but I didn't. I don't want her father to have the wrong impression of us nor the nosy neighbors telling some stories if we were seen doing the act. I simply said " I just wanted to see your face". I placed my hand in her forehead and using my thumb drew a cross. I smiled, turned my back and walked the opposite direction.

I traveled back home ( much horrible this time since it was already 2 am). We texted on my way back until she fell asleep.

Ang weird hahaha. Parang nabalis mo lang haha. Nilawayan mo pa ba pagcross mo