What Do You Talk About On Your First Date?

• 2 months later...

Hmmm it's been awhile since I dated someone honestly a meet up isn't a date for me.

At this point I don't know to be honest I still haven't got my confidence back when I was younger .

I guess I would start by listening to what she likes and make sure I remember them because sometimes a lady would appreciate it more if you are a good listener :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First date is the "getting to know" date. You ask each other questions that will give you an idea how compatible you are to each other. It's also the date where you get to have a feel whether you like the person or not. How this date goes will basically set the tone of how your connection with your date turns out in the future.

• Like (+1) 5
  • 10 months later...

Personally, I want to be caught off guard. Having a conversation that goes beyond the "what do you do" and "where are you from?" Anything goes, wag lang politics and religion. Had a couple of dates that went really bad kasi gusto nya pag usapan politics and nagkataon pa na iba kami ng views. So ayun. Wala nang 2nd date. A simple topic can ruin a great evening, kahit pa isa sa inyo mag yield. Agree to disagree doesn't always work.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/8/2020 at 11:49 AM, The Janitor said:

Personally, I want to be caught off guard. Having a conversation that goes beyond the "what do you do" and "where are you from?" Anything goes, wag lang politics and religion. Had a couple of dates that went really bad kasi gusto nya pag usapan politics and nagkataon pa na iba kami ng views. So ayun. Wala nang 2nd date. A simple topic can ruin a great evening, kahit pa isa sa inyo mag yield. Agree to disagree doesn't always work.

true, happened to me as well....we both supported different Presidential Candidates kaya ayun, kahit friends hindi na, haha

she is really into her politics and chosen candidate to be fair to her, to me it's not that really important