Crush Mo Si Mam??!??

This thread brings back old memories. There was a teacher in my high school whom I got to know. I was not even in any of her classes. But we started hanging out together. I was precocious and we would have profound conversations and share music with lyrics about the complexities of life. I really liked her, had a thing for her, but I could never cross the line. We stayed friends when I went to college and beyond, through the years, even went out a few times as friends. Then I found out from common acquaintances, long years later, that she had been in love with me. She married only after I got married. I don't think I led her on, but our acquaintances said I must have sent signals of some sort. I don't know. I can only remember her as a beautiful, intelligent and sensitive person.

Edited by viral
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i had a very pretty math teacher in high school. she was the very reason i got interested in this subject.

whenever she's teaching and writing on the blackboard (yes, blackboard pa nuon and with matching chalks) particularly on the upper part of it, her beautiful thighs would be expose and....rolleyes.gif

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...