Kung Magtatake Ka Ng Panibagong Course...

Nearest is UP's Molecular Biology and Biotechnology. You remind me of a friend that who also wants to take up that course. I think her prof told her, "So, you want to play God huh."

Yup, UP's Mol Bio program is the nearest but the cutoff is 1.75. Good luck na lang. Minimum cum laude graduate mo unless they became lenient with the rule na. Gusto ko din genetic engineering or stem cell technology. But given the chance I would take up programming course na medyo lucrative :)

[i'm trying to get people's opinion about what course to take. I am thinking of taking a course that would give me a chance to go abroad. Got friends who are already abroad because of IT and Nursing. I've pretty much saved enough to study again but I really don't know what to take...do you guys have any opinions?

I'm actually taking a short course in Web Development but I'm still on the wall whether I should delve more into it or take another course. Help! <_< :unsure:

This might a late response and you may have already decided which course to take. Nursing would be your best choice, there's a bigger demand for that career or being a teacher too. I have many friends here in the US who were Foreign RNs and now they are immigrants and/or US citizens. I live in Sacramento, California & Makati City, PI for business. If you have not registered in a nursing program, contact me through email at rvaldez17@hotmail.com, I can refer you to a program for nursing that's true to meeting your needs and no BS. RV. p.s. My Tagalog is not very good but can understand as long as it's not too deep. :)

fist thing on my mind is aeronautics, since I was a kid I wanted to fly a plane...if i will be given a chance ill grab this opportunity...

Second thing is Management... MBA.. Im getting older.. soon I have to leave the field and technical work.. i need to manage my own or be on the top of a corporation :boo: