Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

Hello people.

For some strange reason, I get into relationships every four years.

Everytime I break up with one, she gets pregnant or married with another guy within a year after the breakup. :blink:

I haven't seen the first in ages. <_<

My second ex married a guy from a rich family and is now a happy housewife. :huh:

The third is engaged to a Frenchman and will migrate by the end of the year. :huh:

My officemates think that I am charm for people who want to get married - just get involved with me then break up - you'll be married within a few years. :wacko:

TRY TO CHECK IF THE KID IS REALLY YOURS...MAGBILANG KA NONG TIME NA NAGHIWALAY KAYO...THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO CHECK...WHEN YOU SEE THE KID AND MAY TINATAWAG SILANG "LUKSO NG DUGO" YUN NA YUN....IT DOES NOT MATTER BRO IF YOU ARE COMMITTED OR NOT...IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW YOUR RESPONSIBILITY/OBLIGATION LALO NA SA BATA KUNG SA IYO TALAGA YUN...PANGATAWANAN MO IKA NGA...

thanks bro!

interesting thread... :)

1st - nasa pampanga, married with a kid and kumpare ko na ngayon. still communicates and errr talk about the past sometimes...kaya medyo iniiwasan ko! :(

2nd - working in laguna, with a kid and a gf not the mother of the baby. not communicating with me but is part of my friendster list.

3rd - still stalking on me. :( even his family especially his mom does.

hirap maging dyosa! :lol: :boo: :hypocritesmiley: