What Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? - MERGED THREADS

yze

Hi just like to open this thread for us guys on which would we prefer to have as our girl.

Do you prefer yung maputi/tisay or chinita or yung black beauty(exotic?) or morena/kayumanggi? Tall, petite, slim, volup, heavy or athletic?

Feel free to air your sides here.

This is a good thread.....

Anyway if you ask me at point blank malamang ang isasagot ko maganda at mabait lahat naman siguro ganun. Pero now that I have thought about it I realized na she must be somebody who has an appeal... hindi sex appeal ha but she should be appealing the moment she walks into my vision. Tanggap ko na kasi na men really are visual and it would be too hypocritical to say na you care more for the personality because the reality is you won't find out what the personality of the perosn is unless you are attracted to her physically. But then, I just realized that men should be careful not to overlook bad personality in favor of the beautiful face because it will become the deciding factor........

So she must be appealing, smart and fashionable and others that may come up :)

This is a good thread.....

Anyway if you ask me at point blank malamang ang isasagot ko maganda at mabait lahat naman siguro ganun. Pero now that I have thought about it I realized na she must be somebody who has an appeal... hindi sex appeal ha but she should be appealing the moment she walks into my vision. Tanggap ko na kasi na men really are visual and it would be too hypocritical to say na you care more for the personality because the reality is you won't find out what the personality of the perosn is unless you are attracted to her physically. But then, I just realized that men should be careful not to overlook bad personality in favor of the beautiful face because it will become the deciding factor........

So she must be appealing, smart and fashionable and others that may come up :)

You know it's very common for many filipinos to look for girls na Mestiza, matangkad... dami nga diyan gusto pa yung liberal para game sa sex pero it's a common notion dahil sawa na tayo sa itsura at kulay ng mga pinay... pero tama si tedaks... importante and appeal.. maraming girls diyan ang maganda pero walang appeal... importante rin ang smart kasi sa panahon ngayon marami ang mapangloko at hindi naman maganda sa girl ang basta na lang maloko ng kung sino diyan.