Why do guys hurt women physically?

Hey,

a nice lady friend of mine brought up a shocking topic...

his 10th month old boyfriend would hurt him physically, everytime they talked on different issues.

Tell me why do some guys would lift their strong hands at delicate women?

( When I met the guy, ...I "Knocked" his head off and make him realized that a woman should be well taken cared of, treated well with utmost respect, and pampered. )

though I believe in the afterlife, why? why do men hurt women physically?

please kindly share your thoughts my fellow brother....

i agree with wildasschic.. wala sa hitsura ng guy kung sino ang nananakit. i guess once a man lays his hands on you, be assured that he'll do it again. reasons? anger, feeling of dominance, immaturity? who knows? but when a guy hurts you physically, even if it was just the first time, it's better for the woman to drop him. kasi, chances are, it will recur

I don't know ha if may mag-aagree... but 7/10 guys na nananakit, usually yung mga walang bisyo... i know a lot of men na they don't smoke or drink, or whatever... SIGURO WALANG IBANG OUTLET pag galit? I don't know...

But yeah, that's my logic.. :lol:

Hindi naman sa Hindi ako nag-aagree, pero sa tingin ko hindi naman dahilan kung may bisyo ka o wala para manakit ng isang babae, madami din akong kilala na nanakit ng mga gf/asawa nila pag nakakainom or nakakadrugs...... Nasa tao din yun, pero hindi pa din excuse manakit ng isang babaeng mahal mo kahit ano pa ang ginawa nya....dahil mahal mo nga...... KADUWAGAN siguro ang dahilan kaya sinasaktan ng isang lalaki ang isang babae kasi yun lang kaya yang saktan eh..... :cool: :thumbsupsmiley:

minsan nagsisimula ang pananakit sa konting kurot...tapos...mga biruang pananapak o pagpalo...hanggang makasanayan na ninyong dalawa ang ganoong biruan.Then,minsan may mga pagkakataon na may mapipikon...ayun!Simula na malamang ng bugbugan.

According to some family counsel,magbf/gf pa lang,dapat na iwasan ang mga biruang nakakasakit kasi maaaring makasanayan na ang ganitong gawi...kaya sa pag aaway malamang magkarun na rin ng sakitan. :blush:

men who hit women are:

flea brained, limp dicked, dog f**king, micro penis owning, smelly, dandruff infested, wart covered, pus dripping, father fellating, dildo using, cowards! that's all they are, f**king low life cowards who don't have the balls to fight men, so they hit women. guaranteed these maggots also hit children, are abusive to old people, and are just bullies who can only make themselves feel good by picking on the weak and defenseless.

i'm not going to say i've never hurt a woman, i have. but breaking up with somebody you don't love or want to see anymore is different to punching, kicking, slapping, pinching, twisting, grabbing and pushing.

remember:

"the fist time it happens, you're a victim. if you let it happen again, you're a participant."

Sometimes sa babae din naman ang problema e, un bang tipong alam na nila na wala sa mood or punong-puno na sa galit ung partner nila, then hindi pa nila tatantanan ng kaka nag, kaya ayun, napipikon si lalake, and the only way para patahimikin ung babae e di soplahin ung bibig nya.

But personally, i have never hurt physically a woman in my life.

I don't know ha if may mag-aagree... but 7/10 guys na nananakit, usually yung mga walang bisyo... i know a lot of men na they don't smoke or drink, or whatever... SIGURO WALANG IBANG OUTLET pag galit? I don't know...

But yeah, that's my logic.. :lol:

This thing is a crap!!! :grr: :angry: :grr:

I don't have any bisyo but I haven't done this in my entire life. :thumbsdownsmiley:

To physically hurt my GF would never be listed on my vocabulary.

I had no idea why the hell such guys out there tends to hurt their GF / WIFE when they argued on something. I might as well do the same thing that Paulo Go have done or much worst than that. :evil:

There is no fixed reason for this .....

When u get the surprise of your life, maybe.... just maybe

Though indeed hurting women doesnt go anywhere....

I one cant take it, just leave quietly and for good.

This thing is a crap!!!  :grr:  :angry:  :grr:

I don't have any bisyo but I haven't done this in my entire life.  :thumbsdownsmiley:

I had no idea why the hell such guys out there tends to hurt their GF / WIFE when they argued on something. I might as well do the same thing that Paulo Go have done or much worst than that. :evil:

It could also be a trait learned from parents. I have a cousin who hit his wife, and I remember that when we were kids his parents used to fight violently. I personally didn't see it but we heard the sounds emanating from the bedroom.

They say we become our parents when we grow up? There's truth in that. My family is thankfully violence free but my dad has a temper sometimes. To him he doesn't know any other way of dealing with the difficulties of life, so he lets loose. Besides EQ wasn't really a big thing when he was growing up. Then when I get mad I catch myself becoming mad like him, and I stop myself because I know better.

It's inexcusable to hit someone you claim to love. But the solution may not lie in beating them up (although it might feel good). Sometimes it helps to understand first why he would resort to violence to deal with things.

Most of these men who beat up their wife/gf are "sick". They were brought of from a family that beat women. It is safe to conclude that they grew up seeing their father beat up their mom and is emotinally scarred for life. So, to all the girls out there, be sure you get to know the family background of your suitors before committing in a serious relationship which might not end up... happily everafter

its fun gives me the pleasure i cant make love with my current gf until blood flows from

her lips and until i see hitmarks i cant get it up well she enjoys it likewise i enjoy too grabe

thats life hehehehehe :evil: :evil:

and kung pangit sa iba well masarap on my part :evil: :evil:

at kung me kuya man or tatay or kapatid or barkada gf ko walang

knock off x2 saken dahil ako ang batas sa mundong ginagalawan ko

at baka sila malibing ng buhay kung pakekelaman nila trippings ko

kaya so far sa mga ex ko ni isang family member or friends...peers

walang nakelam me kalalagyan sila (two in the head) :evil:

Edited by Smith!
Most of these men who beat up their wife/gf are "sick". They were brought of from a family that beat women. It is safe to conclude that they grew up seeing their father beat up their mom and is emotinally scarred for life.  So, to all the girls out there, be sure you get to know the family background of your suitors before committing in a serious relationship which might not end up... happily everafter

I agree with you pareng Kilawin. Malaking factor din talaga ung family background ng partner mo sa magiging attitude niya sa iyo.

Sometimes sa babae din naman ang problema e, un bang tipong alam na nila na wala sa mood or punong-puno na sa galit ung partner nila, then hindi pa nila tatantanan ng kaka nag, kaya ayun, napipikon si lalake, and the only way para patahimikin ung babae e di soplahin ung bibig nya.

But personally, i have never hurt physically a woman in my life.

hehe tsk ya sometimes sa babae problema... di marunong tumahimik...

sample scenario:

girl: "yak yak yak yak.... inutil... yak yak yak yak.... gago... yak yak yak"

guy: *looking frustrated but not saying anything*

girl: *thinking: oh i got him NOW! tuloy ko nga*:evil: " yak yak yak.... ulol! yak yak manyak! yak yak yak"

guy: "tumigil ka na nga dyan.... baka may mangyari pa sayo"

girl: *he won't DARE HIT ME IN PUBLIC* "yak yak yak yak YAK... duwag! yak yak yak bakla! yak yak yak.... you dont dare!"

guy: "sabing tama na yan e..."

girl " SCREW YOU! yak yak yak yak yak.... "

somewhere around this time she crosses the line and mentions something along the lines of "needle dick" or "your momma" then WHAPAK! ala san mig strong ice....

sigh....

and no i don't hit women... don't advocate it or anything... but what the hell are you gonna do if you were in this situation?

it may only be a psychological factor why men hurt women, physical or mental abuse but the latter is mainly cause the first one. Cguro nung pgkabata sanay cya na sinasaktan and by means of his only diversion of anger dun sa babae nya naibabaling ang galit. For us guys Patience lng naman, not lift our hands for those we love kc vice versa kaya din tyo saktan nyang mga girls mentally and psychologically nga lang. kung wrestler type physically n un.Hahaha

it may only be a psychological factor why men hurt women,both physical or mental abuse, but the latter is mainly cause by the first one. Cguro nung pgkabata sanay cya na sinasaktan and by means of his only diversion of anger dun sa babae nya naibabaling ang galit. For us guys Patience lng naman, not lift our hands for those we love kc vice versa kaya din tyo saktan nyang mga girls mentally and psychologically even physically kung wrestler type nga lang.Hahaha

This thing is a crap!!!   

I don't have any bisyo but I haven't done this in my entire life. 

I had no idea why the hell such guys out there tends to hurt their GF / WIFE when they argued on something. I might as well do the same thing that Paulo Go have done or much worst than that. 

go easy on me ... duh. :rolleyes:

Guest Camerie

Most guys think that if they hurt girls physically, it shows their superiority and masculinity but it doesn't...

It just shows that they're weak and cowards cause they can only hurt those who are helpless and those they know can't hurt them back.... :angry: